Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A small technicality

To my readers, who may have noticed a lapse in my blogging, the fault is not all mine. Although I have been an avid Apple fan ever since I bought a Mac SE 30 and matching portrait monitor in 1988, I was recently disappointed in Apple by the odd failure of its otherwise wonderful iWeb software. iWeb's blogging program has a bug that deposits unwanted text above the blog header--like a fly on the windshield--of every blog post. Unfortunately, the text cannot be removed or even edited.

Enough about Apple. Rather than clean the windshield, which as I explained was not possible, I bought a new car, from Google. I have ported all previous posts and redirected internet traffic to the new blogspot URL.

With my apologies,

Tom Jackson
Martinez, California
April 22, 2009

No comments: