Sunday, April 17, 2016

Back from the Healthcare Wars

Dear Friends:

After a very long hiatus, during which I have been laboring with my partners to transform our troubled healthcare industry (see http://ronaconsulting.com), I am recommitting myself to THE A3 POST, my blog about hoshin kanri, A3s, strategy, lean finance and accounting, problem solving, the universe and everything else.

Here are a just a few of the topics I intend to blog about during the next weeks and months:
  • TQM in a red dress: Is the A3 just an 18-year old fad?
  • When to use an A3 (and when not to)
  • Authenticity: Who's the author of your A3 template?
  • The A3: block by block by block by block
  • The A3 status report
  • The A3 intelligence report
  • Strategy A3s versus problem A3s
  • True North, hoshin kanri and the Balanced Scorecard
  • The A3-X or X-matrix: What is that about?
  • The intersection of finance and quality at Toyota
Join the fun. Comments welcome.

Tom Jackson
Portland, Oregon
17 April 2016


No comments: